Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog 10. Timing myself

I thought this experiment was kind of fun. It took me about 7 minutes and 21 seconds to read all the three pages. Before i started this experiment i read the three pages twice to prepare me for my final experiment. So, basically this experiment reveals that am not as fast as i thought and i should read more books to improve my reading skills. I found this chapter short and funny. For example the part where whole family is trying to kill the rat and finally the dog kills.

1 comment:

  1. Good explanation. 1/1

    Sometimes it's a good idea to read something as quickly as possible and just underline the words you don't understand. That will help you to get the "big picture" and then you can go back and fill in the details more easily.

    ReplyDelete