Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog 2. Xbox Controller

I bought this particular item because one of my controllers stopped working and i needed a new one. Yes, the brand was important to me. It had to be an Xbox 360 wireless controller. What really convinced me to buy it was the situation we was in. I have 3 brothers and they all wanna play the game, But we only had one controller to share since the other one was not working. plus we couldn't play against each other with only one controller. So, this was something i really needed to buy.

1 comment:

  1. OK, let's back up a bit. It makes sense that you needed to get a specific part to a bigger product, but why did you buy the Xbox in the first place? What made you interested in that product? Aren't there other products out there that do similar things? (The goal is to figure out if advertising had anything to do with your purchase.) Grade: .85/1 (Work on fixing sloppy errors like "i" instead of "I" before posting.)

    ReplyDelete